Friday 5 July 2019

Understanding and Acceptance

The computer I use for captions has finally given up the ghost. Whilst I have a backup of the captions themselves, I've lost some of the metadata I kept with them, so I hope you'll forgive me if I accidentally repost a caption I've shown before. Here are some denied girls who exhibit similar understanding and acceptance.

She's adjusted to the situation quickly, but not quickly enough to avoid a whipping.
From his darling to his slave in four sentences.
He can't imagine it either.
When acceptance comes too late.

Being willing to consider letting her cum isn't the same as being willing to actually do it.
Of course, bad girls don't cum either, they just go without much more painfully.
Will she be so understanding when she finds out the condoms come in a pack of eight?

No comments:

Post a Comment