Friday 17 May 2019

An early holiday

Attractive young women need to be careful whom they trust, as it's not only men who might seek to place them in denial. Here are some of my earlier captions on the subject:
She should know, as she had been just as gullible when sunbathing with her sister a few months ago.
And so the cycle continued…
And that’s what friends are for.
I don’t mind writing a caption about one girl who enjoys denial, as long as dozens of others end up as unwilling slaves.
I’ve been wanting to do a tickled into submission caption for some time now, but could never quite get it right.
I wonder which girl was first. I think it was the blonde and it took her years to persuade another girl to put on the gel, but she found her first year so hard that she wasn’t willing to risk the new girl refusing. The first slave is so submissive now that she just went along with it, even though she knew it was a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment