Friday 31 May 2019

Teaching them a lesson, of some kind or another

Finishing schools are just one form of education available to girls being kept in denial. Here are some of my previous captions dealing with a few others:
Well, after they see the horrifically difficult syllabus, no girl would willingly sign up for the Advanced Sexual Servitude course, so the organizers have to drum up business somehow.
Girls who fail the course also end up denied, obviously, but they have no way to obtain even the slightest relief.
Another consensual caption, of a kind. I must be going soft.
I wonder whether the wife is doing this because she is kept in denial, or just because she likes to take away other girls’ pleasure and sense of shame.
For me, corporal punishment is at its best when it is completely unfair and undeserved and the recipient has no choice but to submit to it and pretend that it is fair and reasonable.
The more observant may have noticed that an international sporting tournament called the FIFA World Cup took place last year. As my brain has an internal spam filter that expunges all mention of football, TV talent shows and the antics of so-called celebrities, this came as a surprise to me at the time, so to alleviate the associated tedium I made this caption on short notice.
I’m no chess expert, but I really can’t think of any reason other than the distraction of prolonged denial that she would be moving her king here.
Letting her boss apply nudity gel is so much worse than losing her job that her boyfriend swapped for two year Control Gel instead of the one month Denial Gel he had threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment