Friday 11 January 2019

Bets

She isn't the first girl to be overconfident when gambling her orgasms away. Here are my previous captions on the subject of bets.

I prefer captions about extended denial, rather than forced orgasms. But if a girl really can’t stand repeated climaxes, then I’m willing to make an exception, as long as they’re all ruined, of course.
Some of my other captions might suggest that I think siblings don’t usually get on. Hopefully, this redresses the balance.
A reader of my old blog another-random-dom wrote a sequel to this caption: 
Some months later.
“So yeah, that’s why you didn’t see her for a while. She needed help to resist the urge to go back to you and do whatever it took to be allowed to cum, so I kept her imprisoned, with her initial consent, while I countered your conditioning. She had a wand vibrator strapped to her pussy several times a day while she sucked me off, and it edged her relentlessly. It was important that she associate pleasure with having cock in her mouth, obviously.
“For good measure I even had the poor thing eat my girlfriend’s cunt while I brutally tortured hers. That’s why on the day of the test she was shaking like that when she went to lick you. I know that my showing up with a few of my friends was a surprise, but I just wanted to make sure the test was honest. After you lost, fair and square, it was naughty of you still to try to withhold the antidote gel, but I’m glad we were able to persuade you to tell us where it was. After all, she earned it. It was also very naughty to try to get out of letting the master gel be applied, but I suppose that’s understandable. Anyway, it’s all sorted out now. You should try to make the best of it. For example, if you want to cum again before the gel wears off in ten years, you are going to have to learn to deepthroat a lot better than that, lesbian or not.”
It doesn’t take long to condition a girl’s body to crave unfulfilled edges, but it feels like a lifetime.

She’s just happy that in order to win the bet, he actually has to make her cum. Of course, there’s nothing to stop him ruining it.
I wonder whether it’s worse to realize you’re going to lose the bet or that these are likely the last orgasms you’ll ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment