Friday 8 March 2019

International Women's Day

I thought International Women's Day was a wonderful opportunity to show my older captions about girls who placed themselves in enforced denial of their own free will.

It’s possible that I may have misunderstood the purpose of International Women's Day.
The master gel is going to wear off long before she gets through the two-hundred-thousand-plus smacks, but after all those beatings, it might not make much difference.
Last year, seductive aporetics mentioned that some of the new products and functions available haven’t appeared in many captions yet, so this is my attempt to rectify that omission.
It’s nice that he has such an open-minded and accommodating wife.

If she ever gets close to being able to afford an orgasm, then it’s time to raise the prices again.
Wouldn’t it be terrible if she lost her ’phone somewhere on the deserted tropical island and couldn’t remember the release codes when she got home? Sorry, did I say terrible? I mean wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment