Friday 20 November 2020

Advice wanted

As we get close to the final line up, I need to ask some advice. I try not to use names in captions, so that readers can imagine themselves or someone else in the situation. However, when I make the captions about the actual programme, it's going to be difficult to just use pronouns, so should I call the participants by their candidate numbers or use names, or what?

If you want me to use names, I'll need some suggestions (no real people, please). At the same time, let me know which of the applicants you want to see on the programme.

I'm afraid I won't be able to use the same models for the later captions, because I don't have the appropriate pictures, but I'll try to find ones who look somewhat similar.

4 comments:

  1. I'd go with picking names, personally. Calling everyone candidate number so-and-so can for a caption or two, but would feel a bit forced over a series, I think.

    Can't really advise on specific names, I always just end up using the same common bimbo names, Buffy, Barbie, Bambi, Tiffani, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. candidates that I would like to see the most in order 402/403, 449, 334, 162, 335, 511, 500, 296, 302

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like the idea of using names some suggestions are Shannon, Oliva, Natasha, Roxy, and Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can also use a combination, for example contestant number one Eve, c02 Andrea, c03 Cecile etc. I think the combination of number and name makes it easier for the reader to remember them.

    ReplyDelete