Friday 28 December 2018

The perils of re-gifting

On the fourth day of Christmas, Obedient Lorelei posted: a sister's regret.
The cruel sibling is one of my favourite types of dominant, but I only have a handful of old captions on the subject:

Pretending to forgive her older brother or sister for locking her will be good practice for when she has to submit willingly to her sadistic new master.
The simplest Commitment Gel caption I could think of: she’s wearing it but doesn’t know it, so even one month gel would have the capacity to keep her permanently ruined. Of course, the chances are that her sister used the one year version just to be on the safe side.
Studies have shown that the lavatory bowl in public toilets is usually cleaner than the wash basins, but I can understand why she might be reluctant.

Scat is a hard limit for me, but enforced denial is supposed to be about exceeding your limits, so I thought I should write at least one caption with this theme.
Despite this, the settings on her sister’s TTcB meant that she was always known as the slutty one.
Even if the other votes are all minus one month, that’s still fifty years. And the other option really isn’t minus one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment